How do you write Sam Carter in character?I've been STUCK on TWO fan fiction stories in which I can't resist writing from this amazing military astrophysicist's PoV, but am having major anxiety that I might get her wrong.
- What is it about Sam that you love?
- What makes you squee?
- What do you most love to see her do?
- What are the elements of a Sam story that you love the most?
- What do you really like seeing her do in fic? On the show? Both?
- What is the most epic of Sam WIN?
- What annoys and pisses you off when you see it in fan fiction?
- What are the stupid/shallow/careless misinterpretations of Sam that must be avoided?
- What qualifies as Sam!Fail?
- Any other pointers, tips, criticisms, & pet peeves also welcome!
RELATED: Meta: The Evolution of Samantha Carter (or Why I Love Sam) by rachel500